Here are resources showing that the Hebrew language way of pronunciation of our Messiah’s name 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤔𐤅𐤏 (modern script: יהושוע) is “yah-ō-shua” (transliterated as: Yahōshua/Yahushua) . Any true believer and researcher will read all of these with an open and inquiring mind. Then and only then such a believer should make a decision — after going through the materials. Never judge before you know what it is about lest you be judge by your own standards.
Articles for Reading
- Why “Yahushua”?
- Why Yahuwah & Yahushua Only
- Messiah’s name: Yahōshua or Yahusha?
- Yahushua — The Name Above All Names
- The Name above all Names — The Evidence for Yahushua
- Yahushua.pdf (right-click and ‘save as’ to download and view the Hebrew characters correctly)
- Yahushua_in_Aramaic.pdf (right-click and ‘save as’ to download and view the Hebrew characters correctly)
Video: What is His Son’s Name?
The Name of our Messiah is Yahōshua/Yahushua by One Way Faith™ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Legal Notice.