What does the Christian Bible says about the “Christmas Tree”? Here are some verses and a video. Don’t believe this, rather, pick up your family Bible collecting dust and begin studying. Don’t just accept what you’re being told, hearing from preachers, priests, pastors, and teachers, prove it for yourself!
For they also built them high places, and images, and Asherah poles, on every high hill, and under every green tree.
2 Thus says 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH), “Do not learn the way of the nations, and do not be dismayed at the signs of the heavens; for the nations are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the peoples are vanity; for one cuts a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman with a cutting tool.
4 They decorate it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, so that it will not move.
2 Ye shall uttery destroy 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-their elohiym, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree.
3 And ye shall overthrow 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-their altars, and break 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-their pillars, and burn their Asherah poles with fire; and ye shall hew down graven images of their elohiym, and destroy 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-names of them out of that place.
4 Ye shall not do so unto 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH) Elohaykem.
13 But ye shall destroy 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-their altars, break 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-their images, and cut down 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-their Asherah poles:
14 For you shall worship no other el: for 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH), whose name is Jealous, is a jealous El.
21 You shall not plant an asherah pole of any trees near unto the altar of 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH) Elohayka, which you shall make.
22 Neither shall you set up any image; which 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH) Elohayka hates.
And he broke down 𐤀𐤕 (eth)-the houses of the sodomiym, that were by the house of 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH), where the women wove hangings for Asherah.
A deeper look
The “Christmas Tree” represents
- Ashtoroth, Astarte, Ishtar, Venus
- Ashera/Asherim (sacred tree; babylonian tree of life; yule tree, tannendaum, everlasting fir tree)
- Winter Solstice (shortest day of the year); Yuletide, Saturnalia holiday (all laws suspended; sex orgy party)
- Odin and Thor (December 25th; teutonic/germanic gods)
- Zoroastrianism: Mithra (also known as Baal, Ra, the Sun god, Nimrod); the Star/Sun on top of Christmas trees
- Witches (Witchcraft/Wicca) and Druids (Druidism) still do their “Sacred Tree” practices to this day
- Mistletoes, giving gifts, are also pagan and are still practiced to this day
- Kaballah: Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil; still practiced to this day
- Obelisk: Everlasting Phallic of Nimrod; Nimrod worship; also Osiris worship and Dagon worship
- Christmas lights: everlasting light of the sun deity (Sun deity is Baal, Mithra, Ra, Nimrod)
- Female angel: Semiramis, the “mother of god”, the “moon goddess”; Semiramis worship
- Santa Hat: Mithraic Cap; the Cap of Mithra; worship of the sun god; the freedom/liberty cap
- Santa Claus Hat (original): Dagon worship; the “fish hat”, the “Dagon hat”
I used to believe and practice these things until the Most High, our Abba in heaven, 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH) opened my eyes and set me free. We, who crossed-over and left these things behind, hope that this will be the beginning of a beautiful journey to freedom for you.
𐤄𐤋𐤋𐤅𐤉𐤄 (HaleluYAH). Baruch 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 (YAHUAH)
- Ancient pagan and modern Christian symbolism (1874) by Internet Archive Book Images (No known copyright restrictions)
- US_National_Christmas_Tree_1923 by National Photo Company Collection (US Public Domain)
- 1024px-Vatican_Christmas_Tree by Sunshine city (CC By 2.0 Generic)
Is a bibliophile and technophile other than being an early adopter, an avid gamer, anime otaku, trekker, and photographer. He is an advocate of “Free Culture”, “Open Knowledge”, “Creative Commons”, “Free/Libre Open-Source Software”, and the “Fediverse” (federated social-network).
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based online game) and his own community forums Laibcoms.Community. Today, he owns a variety of online properties and help others establish their online presence.
- Ancient pagan and modern Christian symbolism (1874): Internet Archive Book Images | All Rights Reserved
- US National Christmas Tree 1923: National Photo Company Collection | Public Domain Mark 1.0
- 1024px-Vatican_Christmas_Tree: Sunshine city | CC BY 2.0 Generic
- Tissot Moses and Joshua in the Tabernacle: James Joseph Jacques Tissot | Public Domain Mark 1.0
Your Christian Bible and Christmas Trees by One Way Faith™ 🛐 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Legal Notice.